Do you have a hard time buying gifts for your boyfriend like most of us? Although my boyfriend and I have been dating for 3 years, it’s still sometimes impossible to think of the perfect gifts. What I’ve learned over the years is that guys are not fussy. Keeping it nice and simple is the trick. Below are gifts that I’ve actually bought my boyfriend and ideas I have for future gifts. I know he would love any of this stuff: would your boyfriend? Simply hover and click on any of the ‘+’ icons to see more details.
Shop Gifts for Boyfriend/Husband
- Fossil Watch: What I love about Fossil watches is that they are sleek and fit any man’s style, plus the price point isn’t too shabby. Brandon has a few Fossil watches and loves to switch them out for different occasions.
- Vince Camuto Coat: Wool coats like this one look great on guys with minimalistic, classy style. I would love to buy this one for Brandon, or one that’s similar, this year.
- Happy Socks Gift Box: This colorful gift box of essential socks are sure to make him smile! Socks are always going missing and every man wants some nice ones.
- Monogram Leather Wallet: I’m a huge fan of buying him wallets because he wears them out so fast; I always know it’s something he needs. When I was in Florence, I bought him a custom monogrammed leather wallet like this. It is by far my favorite gift I’ve ever given!
- Whiskey Wedge: If he likes whiskey, buy him this. It will keep his drink perfectly chilled and also retain the flavor!
- Personal Style Kit: All the essentials he needs to conquer the world (or an interview). This kit includes everything from emergency cufflinks to breath freshener and pain relievers.
- S’well Wood Water Bottle: Keep him hydrated! I’m a big fan of these water bottles and this one is perfect for any guy to tote around in his backpack.
- Herschel Backpack: When I see this style of backpack, I always think it’s rugged, yet perfect to take to the office. Your guy can use it for short camping trips, college, or office commutes. My boyfriend received a similar backpack for Christmas last year from me and he uses it every day!
- Hatch Ideas Notebook: This unique notebook helps make dreams into reality. It’s perfect for anyone with tons of ideas and goals. Sometimes a notebook is the best gift; Brandon and I have bought each other quite a few notebooks over the past few years.
- Game of Thrones Box: I’ve bought my bf two of these books so far and I wish I would have just bought him this set. If he hasn’t read these books yet but is obsessed with the show, then this is the gift he really wants.
- The Necktie Travel Roll: Does your guy travel a lot for work? Or does he just want to look good on your vacations? This is a unique gift for the guy with the tie collection. This one can only fit three ties, but this larger one fits four and some cufflinks!
- Prong Wall Charger Case: If he’s always losing his charging cord, get him this cool case. No cord required! Just plug it into any wall outlet and suddenly your phone won’t be dead anymore!
Shopping for gal pals? Check out these 100+ gifts for under $50.
This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing from these links does not cost you anything extra and allows me to continue blogging. Thank you for your support!