Are you always lusting after the newest and hottest designer bags and shoes? If you are, you know that keeping up with the trends is not easy, especially on a limited budget. That’s why I put together this guide: Trendy Designer Dupes to Wear in 2018. I think our wallets will definitely benefit from this one…
To shop, simply click on the product images below. You will be redirected to the retailer’s page where you can find the price and more information.
- Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Embellished Heels – The sophisticated heel that I’ve been seeing everywhere. If I could, I would buy these in every color possible (and boy, do they come in a lot of colors).
- Gucci Graphic T-Shirt – Gucci made tees like these casual and trendy. When you feel like sporting a t-shirt, this is definitely the one to go for. Pair it with leggings, jeans, or tuck it into a skirt; the possibilities are endless.
- Chloe Faye Bag – This bag has been everywhere. Its simplistic design makes it perfect for any occasion and outfit. Can’t wait to see how you style the real deal or the dupe!
- Gucci Mule Loafer – Who else is guilty of buying a pair of mule loafers in the past year? I am the proud owner of these Sam Edelman floral ones and I can’t think of a better statement shoe to wear this Spring.
- Gucci Dionysus Bag – I was seriously debating buying this one over my Gucci Marmont bag. I mean, all of Gucci’s bags are beautiful, but this one is just the essence of iconic. I was surprised to find such good dupes like this one.
Shop More Designer Dupes
Which designer dupe do you want to see next? So, let me know if you want to see another post like this and which trendy item you want a dupe of!
This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing from these links does not cost you anything extra and allows me to continue blogging. Thank you for your support!